April 22, 2015 – Inavero, a leader of employee engagement surveys, released findings last week indicating that service and quality provided by Best of Staffing® award winners, like Roth Staffing Companies (parent company of Ultimate Staffing), is significantly better than staffing firms not recognized.
According to Inavero research, 2015 Best of Staffing winners:
- Implement strong processes for maximizing retention, redeployment, and referrals;
- Educate their clients and help them improve their recruiting and hiring knowledge to provide world-class service;
- Prioritize supporting their talent;
- Focus on a user-friendly mobile strategy that includes elements like optimizing their websites for mobile users.
- 53% are more likely to provide their temporary employees with benefits.
Less than 2% of staffing firms in the U.S. are designated with a Best of Staffing® honor; Roth Staffing Companies and its specialized business lines are part of the less than 1% that won both Best of Staffing honors for client and talent satisfaction.
“We are proud that collectively, Roth Staffing’s business lines have won Inavero’s Best of Staffing® satisfaction awards for five consecutive years. It helps validate our commitment to make life better for the people we serve,” says Adam Roth. “It’s an honor to be recognized for what we’re most passionate about: doing good things and the right thing.”
Roth Staffing Companies is the only staffing company in the nation to win all the industry’s top awards in a single year including Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” as well as Inavero and CareerBuilder’s Best of Staffing®—Client Satisfaction and Best of Staffing®—Talent Satisfaction. The organization was also honored as one of Achiever’s 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S. and the “Best Place to Work” by the 2015 Best in Biz Awards.
For more information about Roth Staffing’s Best of Staffing® honors, please visit: http://www.rothstaffing.com/news/?p=2255.